Here's my ride

sonnylowe

Stats: 2000 Golf 1.9 TDI (A4 4 Door)
Exterior: Kamei Head Light Lids Kamei Front & Rear lower Valence WingsJoey In-Pro headlight mod. OEM European TDI badge "ECL" Clear Corner Marker Nokya-Pro Halogen Bulbs
Interior: Classic soft Leather Interior Upgrade (Owner installed) VDO Boost & Oil Pressure gauges W/"ECL" Custom dual DIN Pod. NB Eye Glasses Holder"ECL" Custom Pedal set "ECL" Custom Dead Pedal
Engine, Trans & Exhaust: "ECL" Custom Carbon Fiber/Aluminum Ram Air Intake System W/K&N Cone Filter "ECL" Custom Billet Aluminum Strut Tower Caps Oil Guard Bypass Filter And of coarse Upsolute chip
Suspension, Wheel & Tire: Eibach PRO-KIT W/Tokico's all around VW Long Beach 17" Rims W/ Michelin Pilot Sports
Here are some pix:

Now even one of me...I know it's scary!

Regards,
Sonny Lowe
[ 18 September 2001: Message edited by: sonnylowe ]

sonnylowe

Originally posted by TDI ESEl:
Sonny
Tokico.
How are they? How long you had em?
I hear good things. I hear bad things. I wanna hear you.
I love them, they have a smooth ride yet nice control over the car, the ride height is great, and they work really well with the springs. They have been on the car now for 10K miles and doing well, no problems. I bought them because the price was right, but I would buy them again because I like them :D
Sonny

TDI ESEl

Reason I ask is that many anecdotal reviews and at carreview.com lots of people say they won't last very long. I'd be on the fence with these or Bilstein Econo TC, or Koni Red, with either Sofsport, the dealer springs, or the stock springs. Something I read on the vortex where I get all my stupid ideas. This will be after winter for sure tho. Thanks for the advice, and for the pictures!

sonnylowe

Originally posted by TDI ESEl:
Reason I ask is that many anecdotal reviews and at carreview.com lots of people say they won't last very long. I'd be on the fence with these or Bilstein Econo TC, or Koni Red, with either Sofsport, the dealer springs, or the stock springs. Something I read on the vortex where I get all my stupid ideas. This will be after winter for sure tho. Thanks for the advice, and for the pictures!
Your welcome, I'll keep you informed as to there longevity.