problems after chiping?

procheke

I. I'm thinkinf un putting a chip on my 90 hp tdi vw.. But first i would like to know if did anyone ever had qa proble in you car caused by the chipping.. well.. did ya? :)

Juuso

Hello
No need to concern about technical failures after chipping, but notice that when power is raised, also toleranses of measured values etc. gets even more important than before chipping. the 90 hp tbo diesel is almost the easiest engine to chip becouse of its low original tuninglevel (hp/cylindervolume).
I strongly rcommend that you chip your car with Upsolute file!

MildlyDisturbed

I'm a computer technician who until this month changed a headlight, a taillight, and an air filter. This month I was given instructions, a fuel pressure regulator, and an upsolute chip. Fuel pressure regulator took 20 minutes, Upsolute took 40 (mainly due to whacking my head and having to defeat the interlock). No problems from Upsolute chip.

Am loving it. :D

stefan@upsolute

Administrator
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
Hello Ric,

Sorry for the late replay. We already tuned the 90 hp TDI VAG engine many many times now. The programm for this car is very well tested and you want not get any problems with the Upsoluteupgrade. The powerreserves from this engine are very high because of the low stockpower.

regards

9sparkn

Ric,

The chip is well worth it. I had my US 2K TDi Golf (auto) chipped first, no other mods. Impressive in many respects. I then made the engine breathe better by adding a low restriction intake and exhaust. Which again improved the effortless power this car can have. Finally I went for over size nozzles, maybe to oversize? Any way now it drives like a V6 on steroids. I did have to get rechipped with the larger nozzles. Now when I can afford it I will change the intercooler to get the smoke and heat down when I push.

Good Luck,
9sparkn