Upsolute Stage I on Leon TDi 150Hp (stock)

Sleeping

hi!
I own a Seat Leon 4 Cupra TDi with 4 wd and 150 hp stock, and i upsoluted my car with stage I.
I have a question, with this map the turbo pressure is increased ??
thanks in advance

Sleeping

???
at stock my turbo should make 1.7 at boost and 1.5 stable.
My question is becouse i have a friend that measured the pression before and after the upsolute and the values stay the same.
his car is a Leon 150 hp too

TDIfreak

At vwortex's tdiforum there was mentioned that you can get close to 200 hp without increasing the turbo pressure. Only fuel quantity and injection timing were altered. I don't know about the Upsolute chip...

chipodromo

I just had a Leon TDI PD 150 HP
and we did some VAG-COM testing after chipping:
boost pressure went down! with the UPsolute Chip. Org. boost pressure was 1.8 bar (26psi) after was 1,6 bar (23 psi).
200 Hp and 408 Nm torque and smooth and stable accelaration-little smoke at gearshift.Let me know and I send you the grafic

Megagio

Hi!
I'm Sleeping friend with the other Leon Tdi 150 hp and i have made the tests and the pressure asked by the PSU is exactly the same after and before the stage I - 1.499 bar.
The tests were made at night.
Original
In 5 gear

Stage I
In 5 gear

In 6 gear

Coments and thanks ;)
[ 25 June 2003: Message edited by: Megagio ]

René

???
at stock my turbo should make 1.7 at boost and 1.5 stable.
My question is becouse i have a friend that measured the pression before and after the upsolute and the values stay the same.
his car is a Leon 150 hp too
My mistake, We only have 90 hp TDI in North America, and I did not read your post properly. Most chip programs for the 150 do not raise boost as it's already high. Are you smoking? If you jhave smoke then added boost might help but it would have to be within the compressor map for the turbo.

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
We have tested this turbo for racing purposes quite extensively, the maximum stable boost this turbo can hold (for racing purposes only!!!) is 2.0 bar, peaking up to 2.4 bar. For endurance races i would not recommend that setting, so a steady boost with 1.8 bar is absolutely the maximum I would recomend for a street car. However as mentioned before, it's mainly to reduce smoke, and this cars to not tend to smoke anyway :D