- If the street conditions are bad (winter), you can switch back to the stock power.
- If you do not want anyone else to use the increased power of your car.
- If more than one person is using the car.
2 programming options to choose from:
1. The System does remember the last position of the switch, that means if the UPsolute chip is activated it will remember this even if the power is turned off.
2. The car will always start with the stock power, and you need to activate the UPsolute power manually.
This option is not available for all car models, and also not all distributors offer this option, please ask your local distributor about details!