Does Upsolute in NA have a dyno?

Turbo Bora

Each distributor pretty much has a dyno they like for doing HP/Torque, Boost, and UEGO files.

I have a dyno that I like to use... Dynolab, Inc.

So does NA Upsolute have a dyno? Yes, we have many we use, but do not have just one.

Our HQ in Austria has a Dyno built into our custom facility. The whole building is really quite nice. I would post the pictures I have of the building, but I am picture serverless right now.:(

Maybe someone else will post them here? ;)

DonR

Indeed you have a dyno you prefer using but in my case after a year in trying to get the 1.8T BT 552 file properly tuned costed me an unforseen amount of money and time...I had to buy an LM-1 Wideband to submit the data Upsolute requires...and still awaiting a good tune :confused: My patience is begining to wear thin.

DonR

I've sent Dyno plots with AFR logs and data logs of boost, timing, etc..etc... The only outstanding issue is WOT AFR. This is an example of the data I submit it is the latest file AFR logged with my LM-1 Wideband.

DonR

No I haven't posted it on the vortex as it may discourage others to run Upsolute and it would be an embaressment to me and my efforts after so much has been invested.

20V1.8Tnut

No I haven't posted it on the vortex as it may discourage others to run Upsolute and it would be an embaressment to me and my efforts after so much has been invested.
May be it is the right time to let others know?
I have my "V3" file since June and it is way too rich, sends me to limp in part-throttle and WOT. Only what I've heard from Andrew was: "Just hang on tight... we've found the problem and just waiting for the
next released file" on Dec, 8
So I guess that was a next after "next released file" and it looks like we are still far from decent.

20V1.8Tnut

Don, just like I said before, you dont have to apologize to me, you are doing way more than enough to get things fixed.
I think, Andrew is the guy who dont really know what he is getting into, he is just the dealer and unfortunately for us he does not have a dyno, unlike the guy who posted above.
This could be going on and on untill Up would finally turn their faces to us and start do what they supposed to or just honestly admit that they are not capable of producing the sw that they charged us for.

jetta18

I bought an ecu with UP already on it off the tex based on Don's posts, and his experience. I have been waiting for the issues to get worked out before I send it in for the BT file. Don, you have been extremely patient with Upsolute. I hope they know how considerate your comments have been.

BTW, theres a shop in Ohio that reps Up and has they're own dyno.