Hyundai Tiburon-Coupe V6

coupetuner

Hello.

Can the usually software on your list be used in my model 2003 car?

I have siemens ecu and obd wont read it.
Can your software be used with race headers and catback with cold air intake?

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Hello,

thanks for your posting. In your case, the tuning will be done by chip change. We always read out the original software first to assure a correct tuning software. The tuning software will work with your mechanical modifications.

regards

coupetuner

Is it possible to tune more powerfull software for my car that your normal software is or does it go to maximum limits allready?

-Coupetuner

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
the maximum increase will be around 10% of your stock power since your car has a normal aspirated engine.

regards

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
it is recommended to update the tuningsoftware after installing a supercharger to adjust the ignition and fueling...

regards

coupetuner

Ok. Today my car was tuned successfully. You send message with software that tell experience about it so..

with upsolute the result in dyno is 201hp /260nm.
Great numbers for naturally aspirated hyundai :)

result before exhaust was 174,5hp and 235nm
result after installing exhaust was 187hp and 245nm.
so, ecu tuning gave me + 14hp and +15nm

It`s great because no one haven´t pass over 200hp limit here in Finland before so I have the fastest naturally aspirated coupe here in Finland.
Special Thanx :)
-Coupetuner

stefan@upsolute

Administrator
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
Thanks a lot for your positive feedback, we are always happy if a customer is satisfied with our product.

kindest regards

coupetuner

here`s the dynograph if you want to see it.

Car has been tested on 98 octane

http://www.hyundaiclubfinland.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=228.0;attach=76
-Coupetuner

coupetuner

Hey!

Have you any ideas what`s the deal with 3500rpm. (see dynopaper). It doesn`t bother me any kind but is it safe that there`s a death spot in 3500rpm or is it typical for hyundai engines after tuning.

I`m thinking changing intake manifold and throttle body. Would it help ?

Any tips for more power at naturally aspirated are welcome because I`m doing fine so far thanks to you.

-Coupetuner

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Hello,

can you feel this dip at 3500 rpm when you are driving on the street? It is for sure not risky..

regards

coupetuner

Yes It feels a little and engine sounds different at 3500rpm but when rpm takes over 3500 it push all power out and car will fly very nicely :)

Would it go away with new intake manifold? could it be some kind of air flow failure with original too small intake manifold.

coupetuner

Problem is solved.

The powerloss at 3500 is because the starting flow of my 3->1 headers. Other ones who have same headers have same issue at 3500 so Everything is ok:)

Keep on the good work.

coupetuner

Hello

I`m gonna change the stage 2 cams with adjustable camgears for my hyundai for higher performance.

does my tuning software understand it ?

is timing for fuel and ignition still ok ?

I try to get 230Hp :)
an another question
My friend was asking me, can your "dual chip" system with remote control be used on a Hyundai in diesel and petrol? He was very interested :)

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Hello,

A dual chip system is not possible for Hyundai Petrol cars. The Diesel ones have almost Bosch ECU's.. In this case a remote switch could be possible, depending on the generation of the ECU. (Which model is it exactly?)

Once you have changed the cams, let us know, we can adjust the injection and ignition.

best regards

coupetuner

Ok.
We check what ecu my friends I30 has. Car is i130 2.0 diesel
so i don`t know what ecu there is. we have not tried to read original
software with optican yet. Diesel could be bosch but Petrol has
allways siemens for sure.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And my Coupe->
Is it cheaper if I send you allready upsolutetuned software of yours
from changed chip or do you have to remap it from the start again ?

Can you remap it for bigger 290cc injectors also?
I`m hunting maximum power of course but can I still get exhaust gas
to euro norm with single magnaflow highflowcat?