Upsolute Warranty

René

Updates are free, an upgrade would be if you replaced say the cam and added a turbo on your engine, then we would have to do special programming, that's $150.00 If you ever have your ECU replace we will chip you again free of charge.

procheke

Are you shure it's valid for every countryes? Cause if it is the local costumer should have told me that and not just 3 years( wich is why i still haven't upsoluted my car yet..)

flying finn

Hi Ric.
I´m Matti, the rep.in Portugal.
The 3 years warranty given here in Portugal is the directions I got from Upsolute Austria.
But I will check again if there has been any changes,ok.
Please don´t hesitate in contacting me directly for further info. http://www.mrtuning.com/
Greetings,
Matti K.

procheke

Now have a question for Upsolute.. How come the europen warranty is only for 3 years and for the US is for a lifetime?? There's a lot a difference! It's just mathematics.. The difference betwwen 3 and infite are.. infinit...

René

Pretty easy one to answer Ric, In Europe people keep their cars for a lifetime, in the US they keep them 3 years and trade them in for a new model. either way it works out in the end. :D

procheke

So, if in US people keep theyr car for 3 years and the europens for a lifetime should't the european warranty be for a lifetime and for the US 3 years?? Isn't there something unfare about it?

RAID

Hey there along with this warranty in the U.S. does that also include updates? And are there any large updates for 2000 vw aph 1.8t and how do i take advantage of this. My vehicle is studdering significantly. Also it states on the web site that im supposed to be pushing 185 h.p. what does that translate to whp? :eek: :eek: :eek:
thanks for any input on this... it is appreciated
[ 16 May 2003: Message edited by: RAID ]