Upsoluting Golf TDI

4motion

So there is only one program for my type of ECU? This is still unclear to me :eek:
Ok, you have an original program that matches my ECU code? I'll discuss this with the dealer, if I just could get a hold of him :(
Thanks a lot Alex, Ali and Valois, I have not seen a better product support then you guys have! Keep up the good work! :)

4motion

Alex: Is it eny way possible that file could corrupt during e-mail transfer? My modified file was downloaded from webmail first and then copyed to a disk and then to a computer that had the programming device.
And I have VAG-COM on my laptop and there is no fault codes...
[ 09 April 2002: Message edited by: 4motion ]

MalinenV6

Several people already have really bad experiences with PL Power Consulting LTD in Tuusula, I sent the email to Upsolute people in Germany about this and waiting for answer. I will post the mail & reply over there very soon! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
I've answered your e-mail, and I'm really sorry about what happened in your case, we will try everything to improve our quality in Finland, and would be glad if you would give us a 2nd chance. It was really some bad luck in your case...
...alex

Axcu

Y, the problem in Finland is currently that the PL Power (UPSOLUTE Finland) does the following:
1. They DO have the Eprom-equipment at hand, but alas, they don't have the equipment for removing/resoldering the actual chip to & from the ECU.
So, they have to send (drive) the ECU to another location for chip-removal (and mind you, also re-soldering). This is not good as it takes a lot of 'time' in case something goes wrong or the chip has to be re-programmed a second time. For their defense, the place the ECU is taken did in fact previously be in their very close neighbourhood, but alas, no longer is. Awkward.
2. Even though customers are promised a chip, they're epromming onto the ORIGINAL chip as they seem not to have 'blank' chips available. This is bad. I'd like to at least have my original software sent to me as an e-mail attachment, is this possible?
Otherwise, as I mentioned in 'my own' topic, I'm happy about the chip. It works magic for me. Upsolute Finland would be a lot more professional if at least those things were in order. Sadly bad rep gets around fast, but I'll promise to defend at least the chip's honour itself :)

MalinenV6

Personally I don't have anything against Upsolute, but I seriously have against bad service & quality. I think Upsolute just need to be little bit more careful who to choose to represent them or not. :)

MalinenV6

Are you sure that the PL Power consulting even reflashed the original chip?
My friends car was worse after the "chip change" from them

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
I will contact Ruha on Monday, when he is back from vaccation. I will verify this problem(s) with him, and then decide further steps...
...alex

4motion

So I got another file from Ali and now it works perfect!! :D :D
A big thanks for Ali, Alex and Upsolute Finland!
Next time we will Upsolute our Audi A3! :)