I'm no happy camper

Status
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.

Upsolute S.A

Ganchi -
You obviously have not read my company policy on my web page. If you have two minutes, please read the company policy - I believe you will get most of your answers regarding my superior service there.
Please explain to me what it is exactly that you have not been able to understand about the fact that there is indeed NOTHING wrong with our tuning or chip for your specific car - as an identical car with the identical engine and identical ECU with the identical chip - ran PERFECTLY and still is running PERFECTLY to this day 1 month later with no problems what so ever. This is only ONE of the cars using the EXACT same ECUnumber and CHIP that you do - I believe that there are over 7 (seven) of these cars using your EXACT same ECU# and chip in more than 3 countries worldwide all different models SUCCESSFULLY!
Please could you take your car to VW S.A and get it checked out as I strongly reccomend thet they check out your knock sensor and various other engine components - this will alos prove to be a valuable process of Elimination.
I am in contact with my respective tuners all the time(Rene, Alex, Ali etc) - I converse with them regarding many tuning issues and techniques each day!
I also run a PRFESSIONAL business that is acknowledged as the BEST in the world at what we do - and I therefore have no time for petty games or spreading rumours directly or indeirectly! I prefer to spend my time concentrating on the superior service and customer satisfaction at ANY COST that Upsolute S.A is known for!
If you are not interested in our product - please refrain from talking non-sence and un-logical things about the Upsolute product range and tuning as our products are tried and tested internationally with SUCCESS, and have no faults in them - GUARANTEED!
You yourself are involved in the law - and I trust you understand the ramifications of you falsely accusing this international company of issues that have been proven totally un-true!
As all of the international tuner have told you before - if you have a problem, please tell us and we WILL solve it for you. Please call me on my cell phone 082 780 5755 to discuss sorting your issues out ASAP
Regards,
Chris Kambouris
Upsolute S.A
[This message has been edited by Upsolute S.A (edited 04 June 2001).]

Ganchi

We had a loooooong argument on the CARToday BB and then on the GTiBB. At the end of it all we cooled off and agreed that when my exams are over we will meet.
I sent you an e-mail asking when we should meet (the exact words were: gimme a day and time). You retaliated with alot of nonsense. So why are you now requesting me to call you to solve the issue? Lets leave it at that. I will seek help elsewhere.
Just don't expect me to keep my mouth shut. I will relate MY PERSONAL experiences EVERYTIME I am asked. There is nothing I am doing thats against the law. In every post I make, I make certain that I use the word *MY*. Do you have any idea how many times you have breached the terms of contract of sale?
If you would like to pursuit this matter legally, I already have printed out all the relevant threads and can easily put a case together. My boss will gladly represent me, so all you need to do is get a lawyer.
My number is 082 966 2324, but I suggest your lawyer speak directly with my boss. You will receive written notification of who he is as well as all his contact details which you can forward to your lawyer, within 14 days. Communication can then be handled by my attourney and your attourney.

------------------
1999 GTi 1.8T

René

I am closing this thread, it's counterproductive. I have run into situations where a perfectly good file known to operate on virtually all the cars I chipped , resulted in problems with one, chipping a car will accentuate any problems that are pre-existant and maybe not manifesting themselves due to lower load demand. You have had the opportunity to vent your displeasure Ganchi, we do regret that your experience was not positive. We do not censure our clients, nor do we ignore them, typically I will work to help the client resolve their problem, most trust me to be honest , as a result they believe me when I tell them it's not the file. When we have a file that has not been proven such as the V6 line , we are open about it and resolve the issues.

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
Just opended it to put my 2 cents in.
Valois you are absolutely right, this is verry counterproductive! Ganchi, you will get (if you have not gotten) your full money back as offered already one or 2 months ago. The policy of upsolute was always happy customers, so we really care about your problems. Chris, you should not talk that way to a customer!
closed again!
------------------
Alex
technical support
www.upsolute.com

Status
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.