New Version

KrUsTyX

Since im not the original buyer, do i need to pay to have the "bug free" version? And if ive i have already paid for the new version and still having problems, will i need to pay again to have the next update wich is supposed to be bug free? ty

René

The new file has been sent to serge for your install tomorrow, I hope and think you will be very pleased with it, it's based on a trial we did it held boost to redline and was very strong, even the distributor that installed it was impressed.

chris164935

So, you guys do have a new software version for a 2005 Jetta GLI? I recently went to dyno my car and here were the results (both were in 4th gear). I only have the second and third run though:
Second Pull

Third Pull

I live in Florida so the car was at just about sea level (maybe a couple of feet over or under). It couldn't have been caused by heat soak either as we had a fan set up right in front of the intercooler.

Now, I have other mods such as a CAI, n75h valve, and underdrive pulleys, but I've seen people with only a chip (different tuner) producing well over that hp number...

René

You are running to lean , probably due to the combinations of mods, especially the smaller pulley. You need to request a custom file for your car from whoever chipped you. You are probably pulling timing.

chris164935

Would it cost extra for a "custom" setup? Can you do it for me...I just mail you my ECU? The person that originally did my chip did it from his home (and I don't really remember where he's at). Plus, I don't think he has the tuning abilities to do a "custom" setup...
If you could, here is my setup:
n75h valve
Forge 007 Big Body DV
GHL Cold Air Intake
Neuspeed Power Pulleys (only have the power steering and crank pulleys installed).
I use 93 octane gas.
In the future, I plan on installing a 2.5" turbo-back exhaust, if you could incorporate that into the setup?

René

you need to send me an email, I will need to know the name of the distributor who chipped you before proceeding.

KrUsTyX

The new file has been sent to serge for your install tomorrow, I hope and think you will be very pleased with it, it's based on a trial we did it held boost to redline and was very strong, even the distributor that installed it was impressed.

wich update? and when? i already have the "new version" but like i said, boost is dropping at 5500rpm. You have sent a new version for me? My update has been done 3 weeks ago... are you sure? Who is supposed to contact me? Serge? :confused:

René

The new Version was released Friday April 29th I have had reviews from 3 different 2003 Models, one standard , one automatic and the 20th aniversary edition, they are all very pleased, the new file will pull 15 psi till redline. It is much stronger than previous files. Again before this gets misconstrued on the vortex, the updated file is for the 2003 models of Jetta/Golf only. we have not had any complaints on the later year models. We offer free updates to original owners of the chip. To get the update contact me by email with your name, model and which distributor chipped you originally. I do not understand what you mean by you were charged for the file. if it's the same distributor that installed the chip they are supposed to update the file for free with maybe a small $25.00 US ($40.00 canadian) installation charge. If it's one of our storefront locations we allow them to charge up to one hour of their normal labor rate for installation as they have overhead. If you purchased the chip from the original owner then the update should technically cost the full price of the chip.

KrUsTyX

again, still having the same problem, i was on a course so that why you didnt have any news from me. Blaupunkt (Sacha) is still having the same problem too. Its starting to be ridiculous:( :confused: any new version again?:(

KrUsTyX

well, thank you for the good service and fast response :confused: :confused: :confused::(

you've just lost a client wich will pass the word on his website, vwquebec.ca. Sorry but this is ridiculous. Ill go REVO or UNITRONIC. At least we have good service with them. They care about their clients... thank you

Turbo Bora

Again before this gets misconstrued on the vortex, the updated file is for the 2003 models of Jetta/Golf only. we have not had any complaints on the later year models. We offer free updates to original owners of the chip. To get the update contact me by email with your name, model and which distributor chipped you originally. I do not understand what you mean by you were charged for the file. if it's the same distributor that installed the chip they are supposed to update the file for free with maybe a small $25.00 US ($40.00 canadian) installation charge. If it's one of our storefront locations we allow them to charge up to one hour of their normal labor rate for installation as they have overhead. If you purchased the chip from the original owner then the update should technically cost the full price of the chip.

Again, it is clear that you have a mechanical issue causing your problem (probably old vacuum part or line) at that rpm/vacuum level.

Check your engine. It is there that you have the problem.

KrUsTyX

Again before this gets misconstrued on the vortex, the updated file is for the 2003 models of Jetta/Golf only. we have not had any complaints on the later year models. We offer free updates to original owners of the chip. To get the update contact me by email with your name, model and which distributor chipped you originally. I do not understand what you mean by you were charged for the file. if it's the same distributor that installed the chip they are supposed to update the file for free with maybe a small $25.00 US ($40.00 canadian) installation charge. If it's one of our storefront locations we allow them to charge up to one hour of their normal labor rate for installation as they have overhead. If you purchased the chip from the original owner then the update should technically cost the full price of the chip.

Again, it is clear that you have a mechanical issue causing your problem (probably old vacuum part or line) at that rpm/vacuum level.

Check your engine. It is there that you have the problem.

all done, still having the same problems, Blaupunkt is still having the same problem too.

No engine codes, no nothing. Ive change the N75 with the stock one, the H, the J. Changed my diverter valve (forge) with a forge race, different springs... no changes. I want to bes positive because im not really happy to pay 500$ again to change for unitronic, but its not really funny to drive a car like that.

Blaupunkt

Yup, still have the same problem. It was fine for about 2 weeks, and it came back. In 4th and 5th gear, at 5000rpm, I go from around 10 psi to 5 psi, and comes back to 10 psi at 5300rpm up to redline.

It's just to bad, cause otherwise the car pulls real real good. I even tried 94 octane for 3 weeks, another MAF, N75, ect... But just no success. I know this is a common problem with UPsolute, so it's not my car.

KrUsTyX

2 satisfied customers, thank you upsolute for helping! :D

4 people on VWQuebec.ca are flushing Upsolute programs from their ECU next spring (not even trying to sell them) for Unitronic or REVO. :eek: