HKS SSQ BOV Limp mode with upsolute

bumbota111

Hey valois so glad to see your back... :D Let me know if you need me to send you my logs again.... I'll send you another copy of it today... sorry if im filling your email with hks bov logs.... :( Just want to make sure that you got it..

René

No, I got the logs, and have sent them to alex, I believe the MAF needs to be raised to fix this, it's expecting to see some airflow when the BOV blows, and is not. It could probably be adjusted with the vag com using adaptation to raise the MAF value, but we will see what we can do.

bumbota111

One other question...
How long does it usually take for a chip revision.... that way i can at least know if im gonna be waiting a month 2 weeks whatever thanks.... :)

Michi

Mitarbeiter
Hello,
the UPsolute-team is until Monday not in the office. Alex contact you next week.
Best regards

bumbota111

dont forget about me... :( :tonguewink:

bumbota111

Havent heard from anyone this week???
Alex ?? Valois????
Wont be checking the forums going on a trip..
11/02 - 11/06
Hope to hear from you guys...
Thanks!

René

I just got back, working on a used car I bought in Raleigh. Alex and crew were swamped last week, having Friday off just complicated the workload. I have left him an email to see what we can do this week on the file.

bumbota111

Great to hear... Got a chance to get online... Hopefully i can get a revision soon... But on the meantime having a good time on my trip... Thank you very much on helping me out... :)

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
I'm working on your problem, thanks again for your patience, you should have an solution within the next few days

bumbota111

Came back home one day early... Great to hear from you Alex... Thanks for putting in the time to help me out... :D Let me know when you guys come up with something!!! Thanks a million!

bumbota111

I hate to be a person who nag's but its been about 2 months since I first posted the topic and a month that the revision has been worked on.... Im not trying to be a b1tch in anyway... I do really appreciate you guys trying to help me out and i am very thankful.. Im just wondering if im ever gonna get a revision now because its been so long.... I didnt get one reply last week...?? whats going on guys please tell me some good news..... :( :eek:

GnaeX

I was thinking about buying a upsolute chip but after I read this thread I'm a little concerned as I do have a HKS SSQV as well.
I have a Volvo V70 '98 and not sure if it will be the same issue.
Btw, the code you mention:
17705 Pressure Drop Between Turbo and 17705 Pressure Drop Between Turbo and Throttle Valve..
Sounds "correct" to me, assumed this is where you installed your BOV... this is what it does. Vent to atomsphere. I should maybe not so "sensitive"..
I hope I don't have a sensor between Turbo and Throttle Valve :)
My Setup
CheerZ
GnaeX

René

waiting on Alex for the file, Again, this is not specifically a problem with the chip, it would occur if the car was stock as it's looking for the MAF voltage to go down when the DV releases pressure, because you are venting to atmosphere, it does not see this and triggers a code, Alex is good with this kind of thing but is too busy lately. Sorry for the delay.