ABS/PSM Lights on Porsche 996TT

sharky

Originally posted by valois:
Version 3 is on 3 platforms now , no reports of the light, we'll have to see, but given your patience and willingness to help it looks like it's been worked out. I appreciate it guys.
Cool, Lanny has version 2 for me for a few weeks now (just haven't been down to LA for a while) and I wondering if I should just sit tight for version 3 instead?

sharky

OK folks, just about to try version 3 out. Any feedback? Seems like there are no issues? Was the A/F raised a bit? And is there more HP at all? Just wanted to know ;)

996Turbo

I put it through its paces and no issues, I thinks it's a go at least on my end.
Thanks for listening to our problem and taking the steps to make it right.

sharky

Thanks Cobra. So far so good on my end too. Only had it a couple of days but no issues so far.
Thanks for getting it resolved guys- I know it's a pain going back over and re-doing work that's been done and dusted already.

BCS996TT

Just had my Upsolute program installed 1.5 weeks ago with the latest software (ver 4) and I am now getting the ABS/PSM light as well as a CE light. I thought this was fixed a while ago?

996Turbo

I have had my lights come on when I do long high speed, high-boost runs. It was coming on with hard launches, or just accelerating hard, so it has improved, but I guess not all the way yet. I didn't notice it until a track day... worst time for it to show up. Please fix, thanks

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
We have made new Versions who should fix it. We are waiting for the results at them moment, since as cobra mentioned the problem is only comming up all the time. I will contact Rene about the current status.

yeungchr

I've had the chip for about 2 days now and got both the CE and PSM/ABS lights.

I just put on a europipe exhaust and now I get the light during hard pulls on the freeway.

What is exactly causing the PSM lights...??? The wheels move too fast now? :)

gthompson

I just sold my 02 996tt. I have a B&B exhaust that is 6 months old and has 1500 miles on it. I paid $1799.00 from Tweeks Porsche catalog. I will sell it for $1000.00 It is in perfect condition. e-mail me at gthompson@globaltecsolutions.com with any questions