UK Upsolute Visits, May GTI International

Alex
I may have a problem with ECU.
My dealer has told that the warrenty work he is about to carry out on my car to rectify my clock includes a change of ECU.
Today he downloaded some data from the ECU to enable him to order a replacement.
hopefully the replacement will be in the car before the meeting, if not I won't be able to have the chip change.
I'll still be at GTI all weekend though... hope this is OK with you ..sorry

See you there
George

Alex
I may have a problem with ECU.
My dealer has told that the warrenty work he is about to carry out on my car to rectify my clock includes a change of ECU.
Today he downloaded some data from the ECU to enable him to order a replacement.
hopefully the replacement will be in the car before the meeting, if not I won't be able to have the chip change.
I'll still be at GTI all weekend though... hope this is OK with you ..sorry

See you there
George

------------------
Compression ignition rules !!!!

1.8Turbonut

Alex,
Sorry for the delay, can i be booked in for late morning/lunchtime on Saturday 12th.
I think after all the talk of insurance issues i will get flashed, presuming that we will not be able to 'dual chip'.
Will it make any difference to the future upgrade price to the dual chip system depending on if we get chipped or flashed?
Are you any nearer getting a UK distributor sorted? Upsolute has a good reputation for customer service, but it will be difficult if for some reason we have a problem and have to post ECUs!
Jon

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
Jussa, yes, Sunday is fine ;) On Monday we will compile a list of cars/date/time, so please post all your request and we will try to work out a good time shape...
...alex
------------------
Alex
technical support
www.upsolute.com

Alex
Count me in for saturday Afternoon about 14.00 if possible to get the passat chipped +pipercross panel filter.
Cheers
------------------
1998 Passat 20v Turbo Sport, Sport Leather Seats, HID's
1992 Jetta 1.8 GX

[This message has been edited by Andy Gibson (edited 07 May 2001).]

unionjack

Err Me, at about 11-12ish on Sunday would be great!
Alex, quick Q, the rev limit on the 2.0 8v seems to be very much set at around 6000.
Does the Upsolute program raise this. It occured to me that VW may spot a modification if it went above 6000..

Blown1.8

I'm going to try and come on the <edited> Saturday, mid-afternoonish if you could book me in!
Cheers
------------------
1998 1.8T Passat Estate, 16" Tangos, HIDs
[This message has been edited by Blown1.8 (edited 06 May 2001).]

Hi Alex
Should have my ECU problem sorted before the W/E.
I can fit around your plans ,I have 2 day so am able to be done SAT or SUN.

------------------
Compression ignition rules !!!!

RobStone

Hi Alex,
Could you book me in for Sunday morning, Golf 3 TDI (1Z). Thanks.
------------------
1996 Golf III TDi (current)
1988 Golf II 4+E (previous)

[This message has been edited by RobStone (edited 05 May 2001).]

dox

Hi Alex
Could you book me in for Saturday morning for the chip and pipercross panel filter.
2001 Golf GT TDI PD 115BHP.
Also how difficult is it to use VAG-COM with a PC? I ask this as I dont have access to a Laptop.

dox

Hi Alex
Would you please book me in for a chip and Pipercross panel filter for Saturday morning.
2001 Golf GT TDI PD 115BHP
Thanks
Roger

dox

Hi Alex
Would you please book me in for a chip and a Pipercross panel filter for Saturday morning.
2001 Golf GT TDI PD 115BHP
Thanks
Roger

Hi Alex
Can you bring any VAG-COM software and interface adapters to the show as I'm very interested in buying one .Also what sort of price are we looking at?
------------------
1998 Passat 20v Turbo Sport, Sport Leather Seats, HID's
1992 Jetta 1.8 GX

Blown1.8

Sorry - could I change that to Saturday mid afternoon?
See you there!
------------------
1998 1.8T Passat Estate, 16" Tangos, HIDs

shakini

Hello Alex!
I'll be there very early Saturday morning (probably 9.30am! Not sure what time it opens!)
So please book me in, Saturday early morning.
Shakini Golf 2000 1.8T.

TurboTrev

Alex - as mentioned earlier in the thread, please book me in for Saturday morning, as early as possible. Thanks. Trev.