Upsolute visits the UK on 24th-25th of March

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
We are about to visit the UK to get some cars modified. It will hopefully be the weekend 24th to 25th March (at the GTI-International).
Of course all members of this board get priority ;)
I've opened this new thread, cause the other one has got pretty large...
...alex
------------------
Alex
technical support
www.upsolute.com

1.8Turbonut

Great news,
Top of the list if you don't mind!
We are still not sure if you need technical info on our cars/engines before you come. If so, i would suggest e-mailing you direct as it does not make interesting reading for everyone else.
Have you posted this subject on the Vortex? Or do the moderators over there get a bit annoyed at advertising?

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
Ok, so the first is in :)
We just need the year of the car, the horsepower (original) and the engine.
fe.
Audi A3 1.8T 150hp model: 2000
...alex

------------------
Alex
technical support
www.upsolute.com

René

THe Moderators on the Vortex are great guys, they are unbiased and do not mind, there are a few members there that get up in arms everytime Upsolute is mentioned. :D

martynk

Count me in.
Please let me know the schedule as I don't want to spend the day looking at modified Mark 1 VW's and getting a bass bin subwoofer headache...call me a party pooper...
2001 Passat 1.9 TDI PD 100 BHP (250Nm)
Cheers!

TDiIbiza

I've just had a look on the GTI-Internation website and they only have 25th March not 24-25th March for the Autojumble. Are you planning on setting up on the Saturday ?
Count me in though.
Seat Ibiza TDi 90hp 1998
ECU No: 0281 001 484
DG
[This message has been edited by TDiIbiza (edited 03-05-2001).]

PaulNebbs

Alex
(Already posted in the other thread and repeated here)
I definitely up for the upgrade but am away in Dartmoor 24th and 25th - will you be able to do any on the friday when you arrive
Seat Leon 110 TDI SE - 2001
Paul

MikeM

Alex,
Thanks for opening a new thread! Saves me checking your website almost every day.
Count me in for the Sunday ... but I have to drive up from Exeter ... about 340 kilometres ... so wo'nt get there until after 12 noon.
'96 Passat 1.9 TDI 90 bhp. If I remember correctly from Fred's TDI Forums, there were a few variations on the chipsets (well in the USA anyway) for these earlier TDIs, so do you need info on the chips themselves? (gulp!)
Mike
Exeter

shakini

Alex,
TDIIbiza is correct - There are 3 GTI Internationals this year - the one you have chosen to come to is the AutoJumble which is only on the 25th March (Sunday). This won't be a problem for me - just thought I'd let you know that there won't be much there on the 24th (which is a Saturday!)
Please definitely put me down for a rechip.
I have been speaking to Ali Galistar about coming up to Austria to get my rechip done, but since you guys are coming down here, all the better! ;)
Golf GTI 1.8T : 150 BHP : 2000 Model

Shakini.

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
Yes, we have seen that there is nothing at the Saturday ;) Anyway, maybe someone can set up a garage for us, or a room... We can also do it in our hotel ;)
The problem is that at the larger event in May, we have already booked a event here in Austria ;) So the only chance is this Event, or in September....

I hope we get some cars together, that we have plenty of work :)
By the way, maybe someone could help getting us a good hotel, it's not needed to be directly in London, since we plan to rent a car anyway...just good and cheap :)
...alex
------------------
Alex
technical support
www.upsolute.com

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
Now the good news:
Cars signed in till today:
1.8Turbonut 1.8T
GeoffT Golf 1.9 TDI PD 115 (00)
martynk Passat 1.9 TDI PD 100 (01)
TDiIbiza Ibiza TDI 90 (98)
MikeM Passat 1.9 TDI 90 (96)
shakini Golf 1.8T 150 (00)
So we have six cars, I guess it's time to adverdise at the TDIforum and at Vortex ;)
PaulNebbs, I'm sorry but we will arrive at friday about 22:30 at Heathrow, until we are in the hotel it will be about 0:00 so it's already Saturday when we are in the hotel ;)...but if you don't mind?
...alex
------------------
Alex
technical support
www.upsolute.com

JAMESROCK

I have been reading this bulletin board for several months now, and am interested in getting my car "upsoluted" on 24th/25th March. Have e-mailed Alex, what else do I need to do to ensure I get a place?
Also, does anyone have a tuning Box on top of an Upsolute chip, or know why not to do this?
Is the chip detectable on service inspections?
Jim.
99 Golf GT Tdi 110hp.

shakini

Alex,
I'll get you another couple of people. They should be coming onto this forum in the next couple of days...
As for price - have you worked out how much you will charge us for being 'UPSOLUTED' ?
Let us know so we can get the money ready for you! ;)
Shakini

PaulNebbs

Alex
Thanks, but I need to drive down to dartmor on the Friday Night, what time will you be here till on the Sunday, I may be able to get back in time before you leave again
Paul
(Desperate to be Upsoluted)

1.8Turbonut

Alex,
looking back at the previous posts on this topic there appear to many more interested parties who would like to be chipped, but maybe haven't checked the board in a while:
Paul Nebbs
Leon 20VT
sjstrange
Coddy
Married Blonde
George Cumber
you have e-mail addresses for these people, so maybe give them a nudge and see if they want in?
Also, could someone please answer the mail i sent on Wednesday?
Cheers,
Jon

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
shakini, fist thanks :), second, the price of course depends on the amount of cars that will come (book in advance)... since we also have some costs (flight, hotel, car ;))
Jamesrock, you are in ;-)
Paul, actually we will fly home on monday morning...
1.8Turbo... good idea, we will contact them ;) I'll check out the e-mails, sorry for the delay...
I'm joyful looking forward to meet you all :)
...alex
------------------
Alex
technical support
www.upsolute.com

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
Early in the morning, I think we need to be at the airport at least at 7:00am... So sunday night would be fine (if possible)...
...alex
------------------
Alex
technical support
www.upsolute.com