Upsolute visits the UK on 24th-25th of March

unionjack

Thats about £169.00
Which is extremely good value :)
Alex, what do you mean about removing the ECUs ourselves.. I wouldn't really know how to do this.

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
It's no hard job to remove the ECU ;) Of course we can show you how to do, and sometimes help doing it...fe. at the Golfs, the Wiper needs to be removed that's a part you can maybe help... ;)
...alex
------------------
Alex
technical support
www.upsolute.com

Tubby

Please register my interest in an upsolute upgrade for my 1.9TDi 90 Golf MkIV. Also have a 1.9TDi 110 Seat Alhambra, but can only take one vehicle to GTI international.

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
Ok, but you could (eventually) take the 2nd ECU with you? If so I would recommend to remove the ECU from the Golf, cause it's harder to remove it from the Alhambra...just a thought...
...alex
------------------
Alex
technical support
www.upsolute.com

coddy

Hi Alex,
I mentioned the Upsolute visit to the GTI festival to a mate of mine. He was wondering if you had anything which would make his VW Polo 1.9D go any faster. I realise it's not too suitable with the car not having a turbo fitted but it's worth a try!! The car is a 1997 model I think.
Cheers
Dave

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
If it is the SDI model (64hp) it is possible to chip it. The result will about +12hp and 20NM. You can feel the difference ;)
...alex
------------------
Alex
technical support
www.upsolute.com